NAVA The first Layer 3 native asset multichain DEX
Combining Layer 2 protocols (Lightning Network and Connext) to allow practically instant, feeless cross-chain swaps backed by the Stakenet blockchain and powered by its nodes.
What is NAVA?
Nava is a proof of stake blockchain with Masternodes, built to facilitate trustless and decentralized integration of the Lightning and Connect networks, allowing the development of dApps like a Layer 3 DEX.
- It provides a trustless cross-chain platform built on top of its own cryptocurrency — XSN. Individuals can easily operate with any blockchain by using XSN and its dApps.
- Powerful nodes run the dApps and network services. It is the first blockchain secured by a Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) consensus, resulting in one of the highest level of security among existing PoS networks.
The treasury is a cryptographically sealed public address that holds money allocated to it by the network
- 10% of the block rewards go to the treasury.
- Used to fund any Stakenet related development, project, marketing campaign, et cetera…
- No centralized entity owns or has access to the money in the treasury.
- Funds proposals must be submitted and voted democratically by the Masternodes.
- It is effectively owned by no one and everyone at the same time.
The NAVA’S governance is a truly decentralized democracy
- Stakenet is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization that is run through unbreakable rules, encoded and maintained on our blockchain.
- It doesn’t have a centralized leader. Instead, there is a management mechanism that takes credit for the needs of all individuals involved.
- Stakenet holders govern the protocol and vote to implement the best possible innovations.
- Masternode owners have voting rights — one Masternode equals one vote.
dApps and services
different teams are innovating and building on top of NAVA
- The Stakenet dApp framework will enable anyone to develop powerful decentralized applications on top of Stakenet, powered by XSN Masternodes.
- The proceeds dApps and services bring are distributed among XSN Masternodes, sent to the Treasury for further developments, or burned (thus decreasing the supply of the coin). Either way, it is ensured the dApps and services built upon Stakenet will end up benefiting XSN.